This is my blog and i will also show a lot of stardoll stuff on here. enjoy it!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

h2o show


I was looking through my files and found the song "No ordinary girl". This song is so awesome! And i also uploaded the lyrics to show on the page. Here they are:

I've got a special power....that i'm not afraid to use. So come on, this is my adventure, this is my fantasy it's all about living in the ocean being wild and free....cause i'm no ordinary girl. i'm from the deep blue underworld . land or sea, i've got the power if i just believe.....cause i'm no ordinary girl. i'm from a deep blue underworld. land or sea, the worlds my oyster, i'm the pearl.....no ordianary girl. (music plays) we've got to stick together....cause the magic comes at three. want it to last forever, all the magic and fun at sea. so come on, this is our adventure, there's no telling where we'll go. all i want to do is live among the h2o....cause i'm no ordinary girl. i'm from a deep blue underworld. land or sea, i've got the power if i just believe....cause i'm no ordinary girl. i'm from a deep blue underworld.land or sea, the world's my oyster i'm the pearl...no ordinary girl. come along, it just gets better. so much to do in just so little time. cause it all depends on whether, you want to leave the land of bumps behind....cause i'm no ordinary girl..i'm from a deep blue underworld. land or see, i've got the power if i just believe, cause i'm no ordinary girl, land or see, the world's my oyster i'm the pearl...........no ordinary girl.

cool, huh? this used to be my favorite show but now it's almost never on. when it is, i always watch it! thanx for reading this. bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment